Monday, February 13, 2012

fun photos

So recently I've been really over hauling my look and different things.  I went through so many of my photos and found some really great ones I never shared!  What's a good photo if you don't share it?  Most of these are shots that aren't really for the session and are just goofy or just plain fun.
Enjoy them!


Ms Catherine and I.  She's still my number one, since 2007! Sheesh!  Cat, I think we are getting old.



My child likes to photobomb. She's pretty boss at it now.



Oh goodness.

Have you been to my website recently?   No?  Did you know that the web address changed?  Its now:

It is no longer the lullabye-photography, that was very confusing to many people.  So I changed it, just remember there is no M! And as always if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask!  Thanks everyone!

-Ash

No comments: